Henderson, NC Heating and Cooling Services
Servicing the City of Henderson, NC with heating and cooling services they can depend on. From South Henderson to the Library and Laboratory Building-Henderson Institute, we are there to help service your HVAC needs.
Air Conditioning Service in Henderson, NC
We provide reliable and affordable AC repairs, installs, and change-outs, as well as maintenance contracts. Our team of AC technicians have the skills and experience to fix any problems or answer any questions you may have. We are always honest and upfront, providing the same level of care we would to our own home.
Furnace Service in Henderson, NC
If your furnace is showing signs that it needs repairs, give us a call. Our NATE certified furnace technicians can work with any system, but our primary focus is propane (LP), natural gas, and oil furnaces. We offer simple repair and maintenance contracts, to installations and change-outs. No matter the service you receive, we make sure you know what you are getting and that the job is done right.
See Our Reviews
Henderson, NC Heat Pump Services
Serving Henderson, NC with honest and reliable heat pump service. Avoid being left without heating or cooling. Our NATE certified technicians are ready to maintain, repair, install, or change-out your heat pump system. We don't offer any specials for tricks, just honest HVAC that's done right.
Henderson, NC Mini-split Service
We offer mini-split service to the town of Henderson, NC. From single head systems to ones with multiple heads and condensers, our technicians are trained to handle whatever type of system you may have. We provide homeowners with repairs, maintenance contracts, installations, and change-outs. Everything you need to keep our mini-split system up and running year-round.
More Henderson, NC
We can provide solutions to any HVAC problem the homeowner may have.
- Gas Pack services
- Boiler services
- Indoor Air Quality
- Dehumidification services
- Lp to Natural Gas conversion
- Energy efficiency consultation
We Love Where We Work
Here are some of our favorite places in the community:
- Library and Laboratory Building-Henderson Institute - A great museum and historical landmark
- Kerr Lake State Recreation area - Connected to over 800 miles of shoreline. Great for hiking, fishing, and boating
- Owens Daivs Park - Great park to relax or exercise
Our Do's and Dont's
- Always show up on time
- Respect your home, your family, and your property
- Answer all your questions
- Provide clear and fair pricing
- Review all documentation and contracts with you
- Show up late
- Upsell or use high-pressure sales tactics
- Talk in confusing terms or language
- Ruin grass or yard
- Track mud or dirt in your home
- Leave cigarette butts in your yard
- Make anyone in your home feel uncomfortable