Mini Split Maintenance
Mini Split maintenance is the best way to ensure you stay comfortable year-round.
Our Mini Split Maintenance Checklist
After a maintenance visit, we provide you with a digital copy of our checklist and walk you through what it means. You can also share the checklist with another mini split technician if you want a second opinion. Here is what we check:
- Compressor amp draw and PSI levels
- Outdoor condenser unit health
- Refrigerant or freon levels
- Fan and motor functionality
- Fan and motor volts and amps levels
- Mini split capacitor health
- Indoor unit evaporator coil health
- Humidity levels
- Condensate pump health
- Drain line functionality
- Air filters (both inside and outside)
- Electrical components (wires, contactor, etc.)
- Thermostat functionality
- Remote functionality
Our Customers Love Us
See what our customers have to say about our mini split maintenance service.
Why Our Mini Split Maintenance
We take mini split maintenance seriously. So every time we come to fulfill a maintenance contract, our mini split techs follow these rules:
- Show up on time
- Respect your home, your family, and your property
- Answer all your questions
- Provide clear and fair pricing
- Review all documentation and contracts with you
- Show up late
- Upsell or use high-pressure sales tactics
- Use confusing terms or language
- Damage grass or yard
- Track mud or dirt into your home
- Leave trash in your yard
- Make anyone in your home feel uncomfortable
Why Should I Get Mini Split Maintenance?
There are many benefits to regular mini split maintenance:
- Longer lifespan - As with most things, the better maintained it is, the longer it will last.
- Warranty coverage - Most manufacturer warranties require maintenance visits. If your maintenance isn’t properly executed, your warranty could become void.
- Energy efficiency - An inefficient system can cause large spikes in your energy bill, while a properly maintained one can save you up to 30%!
- Prevent costly repairs - Scheduled mini split maintenance can help you manage or avoid costly repairs.
- Keeps you comfortable - Wouldn’t it be nice to know that your heating and cooling system isn’t going to fail you during those hot summer days and cold winter nights?
- Improved air quality - If you or anyone in your family suffers from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory issues, regular maintenance ensures that your system is putting out the highest quality air.
- Lower cost of ownership - Professional mini split maintenance lowers the chances of costly repairs and/or helps you avoid them entirely!
We Maintain All Brands
While we only install Mitsubishi mini split systems, we service almost every brand.