Heat Pump Maintenance
Proper heat pump maintenance could mean the difference between your system lasting 5, 10, or even 15 years!
Heat Pump Maintenance Video Transcript
Routine heat pump maintenance can mean the difference between a system that lasts 5 years or 15 years! Casey Services HVAC provides thorough, annual check-ups to your heat pump unit. We want your heat pump system to give you those big energy savings, even during our hot Raleigh summers.
What Do We Check during Heat Pump Maintenance?
Our techs follow a checklist whenever they perform maintenance on your heat pump system. They look at your heat pump’s ductwork,
[On screen: Ductwork]
[On screen: Drain line]
[On screen: Thermostat]
[On screen: Electrical components
[On screen: Filters]
and so much more.
[On screen: And much more]
Read our full Heat Pump Maintenance checklist on our website.
What’s Included with a Heat Pump Maintenance Contract?
When you sign up for a heat pump maintenance contract with Casey Services, you automatically get 15% off parts and labor. We also provide a digital diagnostic report via email after every visit. And if a part we replaced breaks within a year, we’ll fix it for free.
Why Should I Get Heat Pump Maintenance?
Maintaining your heat pump system keeps those energy savings flowing. In fact, well-maintained heat pump systems use 10-25% less energy than poorly-maintained systems!
[On screen: 10-25% less energy]
Heat pump maintenance ensures your warranty stays valid,
[On screen: Warrant stays valid]
your home stays comfortable,
On screen: Home stays comfortable]
and your costs stay low.
[On screen: Costs stay low]
We can catch a cheap problem before it becomes an expensive one!
So give us a call or fill out our form and we’ll get you started with a Maintenance Contract. We can’t wait to serve more families in Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham, and the surrounding areas!
[On screen: Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham]
Benefits of Casey Services Heat Pump Maintenance
- Priority Service – Even on hot, busy days, if you need service or repair, we prioritize you.
- Digital Report – We provide a digital report of all our findings.
- 15% Discount on Parts & Labor – Maintenance customers save on repairs.
- Service Areas – Serving Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham, and the surrounding areas.
Our Heat Pump Maintenance Checklist
We have a long heat pump maintenance checklist that we use to make adjustments, do upkeep, and track the performance of your system over time. After each visit, we give you a copy of the checklist and walk you through what it all means. And if you want a second opinion, you can share the data with another HVAC technician. Here is what we check:
- Compressor amp draw and PSI levels
- Refrigerant levels
- Superheat and subcooling functionality
- Fan and motor functionality
- Fan and motor volts and amps levels
- Heat pump capacitor health
- Heat pump evaporator coil health
- Humidity levels
- Drain line functionality
- Air filters (both inside and outside)
- Heating exchangers and CO2 levels
- Electrical components (wires, contactor, etc.)
- Thermostat functionality
- Ductwork functionality
Our Customers Love Us
We focus on quality service, great value, and long-term relationships.
Why Our Heat Pump Maintenance
We take heat pump maintenance seriously. Every time we come to fulfill a maintenance contract, our heat pump techs follow these rules:
- Show up on time
- Respect your home, your family, & your property
- Answer all your questions
- Provide clear and fair pricing
- Review all documentation and contracts with you
- Show up late
- Upsell or use high-pressure sales tactics
- Use confusing terms or language
- Damage your grass or yard
- Track mud or dirt into your home
- Leave trash in your yard
- Make anyone in your home feel uncomfortable
Casey Services is an American Standard Customer Care Dealer
- Trained Experts: We stay updated on the latest tech to provide you with the highest quality of service.
- Licensed by American Standard: In order to sell or install AS Heat Pump systems, you must meet specific requirements set by AS.
- Decades of Experience: In addition to training, we have been working with AS for many years & know what it takes to properly service these systems.
Why Should I Get Heat Pump Maintenance?
The same reason you get oil changes for your car and check-ups with your doctor! A well-maintained heat pump system means:
- Longer lifespan - As with most things, the better maintained, the longer it will last.
- Furnace warranty - Most manufacturer warranties require maintenance visits. If your maintenance isn’t properly executed, your warranty could become void.
- Energy efficiency - An inefficient system can cause large spikes in your energy bill, while a properly maintained one can save you up to 30%.
- Prevent costly repairs - Scheduled heat pump maintenance can help you manage or avoid costly repairs.
- Keeps you comfortable - Wouldn’t it be nice to know that your heating and cooling system isn’t going to fail you during those hot summer days and cold winter nights?
We Maintain All Brands
From ductless mini-split systems to hybrid to geothermal heat pumps, we can maintain any system.