We offer maintenance for all types of furnaces. Our experts will give your furnace a tune-up once a year.
Our Furnace Maintenance Checklist
After each visit, we give you a copy of the checklist and walk you through what it all means. Or if you decide to get a second opinion, you can share the data with another HVAC technician to see what they think. Here is what we check:
- Safety controls
- Pilot light
- Gas valve
- Gas functionality
- Inducer motor
- Flue vent
- Fan and motor volts and amps levels
- Air filters (both inside and outside)
- Heating exchangers and CO2 levels
- Electrical components (wires, contactor, etc.)
- Thermostat functionality
- Ductwork functionality
- Combustion air
Our Customers Love Us
We focus on quality service, great value, and long-term relationships.
Why Our Maintenance
We take furnace maintenance seriously. Each time we come to your home for furnace maintenance, we make sure to:
- Show up on time
- Respect your home, your family, & your property
- Answer all your questions
- Provide clear and fair pricing
- Review all documentation and contracts with you
- Show up late
- Upsell or use high-pressure sales tactics
- Use confusing terms or language
- Damage your grass or yard
- Track mud or dirt into your home
- Leave trash in your yard
- Make anyone in your home feel uncomfortable
Casey Services is an American Standard Customer Care Dealer
- Trained Experts: We stay updated on the latest tech to provide you with the highest quality of service.
- Licensed by American Standard: In order to sell or install AS furnace systems, you must meet specific requirements set by AS.
- Decades of Experience: In addition to training, we have been working with AS for many years & know what it takes to properly service these systems.
Why Should I Get Furnace Maintenance?
There are many benefits to regular furnace maintenance:
- Improved safety - Annual maintenance helps to avoid things like overheating, fires, carbon monoxide, and other gas leaks.
- Improved air quality - If you or anyone in your family suffers from asthma, allergies, or other respiratory issues, regular maintenance ensures that your system is putting out the highest quality air.
- Longer furnace lifespan - Like many things, the better you maintain your furnace system, the longer it will last.
- Furnace warranty coverage - Most manufacturer warranties require maintenance visits. If your maintenance isn’t properly executed, your warranty could become void.
- Energy efficiency - An inefficient system can cause large spikes in your energy bill, while a properly maintained one can save you up to 30%!
- Keeps you comfortable - Biannual furnace maintenance helps ensure your family can stay comfortable year-round, even on those cold winter nights.
We Maintain All Brands
From oil furnaces to electric and geothermal, we can maintain any system.