Work for a company that values its people.
Why Work For Us?
- Competitive pay – medical, dental, vision, and 401k retirement benefit options
- No micromanaging – act like a professional and we’ll treat you like a professional
- Flexible schedule – sick child or major family event? Let us know ahead of time and we will work it out
- Career development – mentoring, continuing education, paid training, and support for NC HVAC License and NATE Certification
We want to restore a culture of quality in our industry and improve the quality of life for our customers. Accomplishing this requires us to take on tremendous responsibility. However, you as an employee also have a responsibility to move this mission forward.
- Authorized to work in the USA without Sponsorship
- High School Diploma or GED, certification or tech school preferred
- Self motivated and driven to succeed
- Take pride in the quality of your work
- Dedicated to serve the customer and solve the problem
- Clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
You can apply online for the following positions. Just click on the job you’re interested in and follow the instructions.
Senior HVAC Technician
Casey Services is a company built on values. We hire those we believe will succeed in their work by reflecting these values to our customers and community. If you align with the values below, and desire a rewarding and profitable career in HVAC, we would love to hear from you.
We answer to a higher judge. Have your spiritual life in order.
Provide for your family financially and spiritually through honest, stable, and balanced work.
Lead by Example
The only thing you can control is yourself. Be honest, genuine, and do quality work.
Do what you say, when you say you’re gonna do it.
People Helping People
Find a way to improve your customer’s and coworker’s lives every day.
We focus on quality service, great value, and long-term relationships.