Stay cool and breathe easy with Casey Services AC Maintenance.
AC Maintenance Video Transcript
With our annual AC maintenance contract, you could save 25% on your electric bill!
[On screen: save up to 25% on electric bill]
Casey Services HVAC provides yearly checkups for your air conditioning unit. This keeps your AC unit running efficiently during hot Raleigh summers, helps prevent costly repairs, and keeps your AC running longer.
WHat Do We Check during AC Maintenance?
All Casey technicians follow a detailed checklist. We look at ductwork cleanliness,
[On screen: Ductwork cleanliness]
[On screen: Thermostat functionality]
[On screen: Humidity levels]
[On screen: Drain Lines]
and the fan and motor just to name a few
[On screen: Fan and Motor]
And we provide a digital diagnostic report that includes all our findings every time we visit.
To read our full AC maintenance checklist, check out our website
Why Should I Get AC Maintenance?
AC maintenance is important because it helps detect problems early. And a well-maintained air conditioning system can last decades! AC maintenance keeps your warranty valid, your home comfortable, and your bills low.
What’s Included with Our AC Maintenance Contract?
Customers on our AC maintenance plan get a 15% discount on parts and labor and a 1 year quality guarantee. So if an AC part we replace breaks within a year, we’ll replace it for free
Give us a call or fill out our form and we’ll get you started.
We’re honored to serve our families in Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham and the surrounding areas!
[On screen: Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham, and the surrounding areas]
Casey Services AC Maintenance Benefits
- Digital Report – We provide a digital report of all our findings.
- Priority Service – Even on a busy, hot day, if you need service or repair, we prioritize you.
- 15% Discount on Parts & Labor – Our maintenance customers save on repairs.
- Service Areas – Serving Wake Forest, Raleigh, Durham, and the surrounding areas.
Our AC Maintenance Checklist
After each visit, we give you a copy of the checklist and walk you through what all of it means. Or if you decide to get a second opinion, you can share the data with another AC technician to see what they think. Here is what we check:
- Compressor amp draw and PSI levels
- AC condenser coil health
- Refrigerant or freon levels
- Superheat and subcooling functionality
- Fan and motor functionality
- Fan and motor volts and amps levels
- AC capacitor health
- AC evaporator coil health
- Humidity levels
- AC condensate pump health
- Drain line functionality
- Air filters (both inside and outside)
- Heating exchangers and CO2 levels
- Electrical components (wires, contactor, etc.)
- Thermostat functionality
- Ductwork functionality
Our Customers Love Us
We focus on quality service, great value, and long-term relationships.
Why Our AC Maintenance
We take air conditioning maintenance seriously. Every time we come to fulfill a maintenance contract, our AC techs follow these rules:
- Show up on time
- Respect your home, your family, and your property
- Answer all your questions
- Provide clear and fair pricing
- Review all documentation and contracts with you
- Show up late
- Upsell or use high-pressure sales tactics
- Use confusing terms or language
- Damage your grass or yard
- Track mud or dirt into your home
- Leave trash in your yard
- Make anyone in your home feel uncomfortable
Casey Services is an American Standard Customer Care Dealer
- Trained Experts: We stay updated on the latest tech to provide you with the highest quality of service.
- Licensed by American Standard: In order to sell or install AS air conditioning systems, you must meet specific requirements set by AS.
- Decades of Experience: In addition to training, we have been working with AS for many years & know what it takes to properly service these systems.
Why Should I Get AC Maintenance?
The same reason you get oil changes for your car and check-ups with your doctor! A well-maintained AC system means:
- Longer AC lifespan - Like many things, the better you maintain your air conditioning system, the longer it will last.
- AC system warranty - In order to use your manufacturer warranty, biannual maintenance is required.
- Energy efficiency - A properly maintained AC system can save you up to 20-30% on your energy bill!
- Prevent costly repairs - Scheduled maintenance can help you manage or avoid costly repairs.
- Keeps you comfortable - Biannual air conditioning maintenance helps ensure your family can stay comfortable year-round.
We Maintain All Brands
From ductless mini-split systems, to hybrid, to central air conditioning systems, we can maintain any system.