Indoor Air Quality
Pollution is not exclusive to outdoor environments, there are numerous pollution sources within your home. The key is to determine the sources causing poor indoor air quality, and then, eliminate them or prevent them from causing harm. Using advanced air filtration and decontamination technology, it is possible to eliminate 99.98% of airborne particles and 99.9% of surface microorganisms.
How to identify if your home has polluted air:
- Lingering cigarette/cigar smoke odor in your home
- After preparing meals, you have lingering cooking or musty odors that do not dissipate
- You regularly notice pet odors in your home
- A member of your household has allergy, respiratory or asthma problems
- You or members of your family have concerns about airborne viruses, bacteria, and germs
American Standard’s AccuClean System is the leading brand in air filtration. See how it could work in your home.
If you’re unsure about the quality of air in your home, contact us and we can perform an air quality assessment.