Careers at Casey Services
Careers at Casey Services
Thank you for your interest in Casey Services HVAC, Inc. We hire only the most competent and capable applicants to become members of our elite team of professionals! At Casey Services, we have a stringent policy on maintaining a drug-free workplace. Additionally, we have a low turnover rate, in fact, most of our employees have over eight years of service.
We are seeking individuals with all skill levels to join our team. Listed below are the available positions within our organization. Please submit your resume with three non-relative references via the form below or Email Julia .
We’re looking for interested candidates to work in our shop, maintain equipment, and assist in jobs. The position is entry level and full-time. Please contact Dean Casey directly to apply or inquire about specific qualifications. [Mobile: 919.422.1997]
Responsible for the complete and satisfactory installation of residential HVAC equipment and accessories. Oversees the work of install helpers to ensure work is performed correctly. Communicates with customer to answer questions, resolve problems, and ensure complete customer satisfaction. Individual works under the direction of the Installation Field Supervisor or Operations Manager. This is a full time opportunity.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment and accessories in the customer’s home.
- Installs heating, air conditioning, and ventilation as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Responsible for delivery and removal of equipment needed to complete the installation work.
- Ensures company property and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for.
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
SAFETY & HEALTH ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports any unsafe acts, conditions, and hazards to direct supervisor/manager immediately
- Reports any breach of legislation or company policy, procedure or program to direct supervisor/manager immediately
- Corrects substandard acts or conditions within area of control
- Uses and maintains appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Never removes or renders ineffective any safety guards, devices, or clothing prescribed to be in place or worn
- Complies with the general rules as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Operates devises or equipment as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s)
- Participates in any safety initiatives, teams, or committees
- Reports all injuries or incidents as prescribed by company program(s) or procedure(s) immediately
- Provides input on developing safety initiatives and plans to eliminate exposures that could cause accidents
- Does not perform acts that may endanger the safety or well being of others
- Does not engage in any pranks, contests, or rough boisterous behavior
- Works in compliance with applicable legislative requirement
- Minimum of (3) years experience as an install technician
- High school diploma or GED with additional training or experience in HVAC installation preferred.
- MUST POSSESS DEPENDABLE VEHICLE (van preferred, will entertain pickup truck) FOR DAILY USE ON INSTALLS. Casey Services HVAC, Inc. provides decals for vehicle.
- Must possess all valid licensing or certification as required by federal, state, provincial, or local governmental laws or regulations for the geographical work area.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of the operational functionality of residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment as well as related accessories.
- Experience in, and proficient at, installing residential and light commercial heating, air conditioning, and ventilation equipment, as well as related accessories, successfully and without supervision.
- Knowledge of the layout and installation requirements of residential and light commercial duct work and duct fittings.
- Proficient mechanical aptitude and the ability to operate all necessary tools and equipment.
- Proficient and able to operate all necessary tools and equipment to perform various service projects.
- Basic skills in reading wiring diagrams and troubleshooting problems with electrical, refrigerant, and duct systems on residential HVAC equipment.
- Effective communication skills to communicate with customer and resolve customer issues, complaints, or concerns.
- Effective and efficient time-management and organizational skills.
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record.
- Available to work flexible hours and on-call shifts as needed.
- Ability to stand and walk and to climb ladders and attic stairs and to maneuver in attics, basements, and crawl spaces to access HVAC units. Ability to continually climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds and ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 50 pounds.
Casey Services HVAC, Inc. does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.